Monday, November 2, 2009

Athletics

on the 22 of October we had our athletics day and everybody dressed to support their house colours this is the 11 year old girls routine :

*LONG JUMP 2
*DISCUSS 2
*HIGH JUMP 2
___________
*SHOT PUT 2
*LONG DISTANCE


In long jump my biggest jump was 2.90
In discuss my throw was approx. 3.05
In high jump we started on 85cm I didn't get over the 1st time but I did the 2nd time and I did the same when it was 1m but I couldn't get over 1.05cm
In shot put my shot was 3.11m
And in long distance Sarah came 1st but I didn't run long distance but I ran sprints and got 2nd but in the finals I came 6th and that was in the 60m sprints and I also signed up for the 100m sprints and then I saw how long it was and said "I'm not running that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment