Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hi from Mrs Patten and Room 4

Hi Room 9
I have added you to our followers list so that we can follow your learning.
I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. You have really taken this new learning tool on well and I find it very interesting to read what you are learning about at school.
Well done Josh and Emma you are being great tutors. Your next step in learning is for each of you to teach these skills to one other person in the class, then they can do the same and before long all the class will be experts. This means that Josh and Emma can move on and learn more skills to teach the rest of the class. I wonder what will be next? Perhaps photos on your posts?
Well done team.
I hope you will visit Room 4's blog and write a comment on what our students are learning about. I know they would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment